Huge Fishing & Camping Sale

AFO

Through our contacts in the industry we have heard there will be a fishing and camping sale on at the RNA showgrounds at the end of January. Rods from $5 and reels from $5. Importers from down south are overstocked.

It is for 4 days only on the following dates:

Thur 29th Jan 12pm - 7pm

Fri 30th Jan 10am - 7pm

Sat 31st Jan 10am - 6pm

Sun 1st Feb 10am - 4pm

It will be held in the Frank Robertson Pavilion, RNA Showgrounds, Gregory Terrace, Bowen Hills, Brisbane.

cool....with my new employment arrangements, i could do with some $5 reels!:P

the thing i hate bout these sales, is the ebay sellers!..getting in quick and taking loads of cheap stuff and making it hard for next fella to get a bargain and then trying to sell it to us on ebay for heaps!...

will have to head down and check it out, thats for sure

kriso wrote:

threadybuster wrote:
mad jarvis walker

some people dont have rich mummy& daddies to buy them top end gear all the time so jarvis walker and similar products suit them fine. i have seen plenty of good fish caught on lower end of the market gear.

your mum still buys your fishing products.... lol jks

:woohoo:

• 4 weeks later...

As an organiser of this sale, I thought it might be useful to fill people in with a little info.

For legal reasons, we cannot import "Brand Name" gear.

When it comes to rods, most of our stock comes from manufacturers of "brand name" rods, it just comes in unmarked, with the exception of a few that find there way into our orders still branded.

We import goods in generic packaging, and have a massive range of both high end and lower end gear to suit our retailers needs.

All in all, the sale should have plenty for everyone, and nearly all product is a minimum of 50% off and in most cases even more.

greatajay wrote:

As an organiser of this sale, I thought it might be useful to fill people in with a little info.

For legal reasons, we cannot import "Brand Name" gear.

When it comes to rods, most of our stock comes from manufacturers of "brand name" rods, it just comes in unmarked, with the exception of a few that find there way into our orders still branded.

We import goods in generic packaging, and have a massive range of both high end and lower end gear to suit our retailers needs.

All in all, the sale should have plenty for everyone, and nearly all product is a minimum of 50% off and in most cases even more.

Thanks for heads up ajay :) i hoping this packaging will be quite... obvious haha

I was wondering if I should of picked up one of the clearance rods from Anno's on Wed morn but thought I should wait until the RNA sale... too bad Anno's sale ends straya day...

what to do what to do

hmmmmmmmmm i darno now! haha :silly:

Archived