Hobie Revolution 09 Model- Now Sold

Mac_fish

For Sale, Hobie Revolution 09 Model Blue

After owning this one for only a month it is up for sale due to the fact I should have bought a paddle yak. That was the plan when I sold my last Revolution as I do have a knee problem developing.

So its up for sale. The kayak has been used once and was pimped to the max but I have taken some of the extras off for the sale. Where the accessories were screwed off I have repaired the hole by doing some plastic welding.

This kayak is as new with a hull in near perfect condition on the top and the bottom with the only imperfection being in the right hand side pocket where I have done the plastic welding after moving some accessories that I wish to keep.

It is a Hobie Revolution 09 model in Blue. The 09 model comes with the new click in Mirage Drive and the the up down rudder with pull controls in the cockpit.

It has the Standard equipment which is a seat. a paddle, the mirage drive, a tackle tray, the mirage drive plug and a Hobie dry bag.

Extras that I have added and included in the sale are 2 Scotty Flush Mounts with 1 Rod Holder and Extension, St Fins for the Mirage Drive, T handle for paddle and a sailing rudder.

Also included will be the Standard items that I have upgraded so you will also get a pair of the standard fins for the mirage drive and the standard rudder.

To buy new this kayak is $2380 retail and the accessories that will be included in the sale are another $300.

Selling in this near new condition for $2200

You must show up with cash to secure this one as per SWMBO, sorry Shortie:(

I am located in Flinders View, Ipswich, 30 km west of Brisbane.

Pm me or phone me on 0428172188 if interested.

The Hobie Revolution 09 in Blue

P1010496.jpg

Here can be seen the mirage drive, the seat, the mirage plug, the tackle tray, the T handle fot the paddle and the Scottys rod holder with extension.

P1010497.jpg

P1010498.jpg

P1010499.jpg

P1010500.jpg

The under side of the hull in near perfect condition only has one scratch

P1010501.jpg

One scratch on the underside of the hull

P1010502.jpg

Clawhammer

I will be getting a Hobie Quest, IMHO they are the best poly paddle kayak on the market. I have had one before so I know what to expect.

I just ordered it, A blue one with rudder, anchor trolley, an extra hatch, rod tube extensions and one single Scotty Rod holder.

I still have a Scotty's triple bar here from the last time I owned a quest so that will be going on it. I will be running a Humminbird 343c Color Sounder with a Garmin GPS72 GPS. When I have it tricked up I will post some pics here so you can all have a gander.

Angus, I will donate $50 to your site from the proceeds of the sale due to the Revo being sold on hereB) I think Shortie rang me within 2 minutes of posting the add:laugh:

Cheers

Archived