Baroon Pocket AFO trip 30/12/06

Feral

Guest IcEkNiGhT

hahah yeah feral so they say .... i caught my snake in noosa national park :o........ he luvs turkeys ... that tallerbudera creek has heaps of turks .. oh and the jacks around those pilons of a night!.. but seriously i never knew they were protected theres sooo many of them there even at north pine damm.

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

TerryH wrote:

I wonder Brian, what was your reaction?:)

Well terry before it decided to jump aboard I was throwing my lure at it and it swam over to my side of the boat where I poked it a couple of times with my rod and actually pushed it towards Feral. I didn't know the stupid thing would climb in. :evil:

Ar the time I was laughing cause, as Feral was removing the snake with the butt end of the rod he had about a metre of trace and a 3\" minow on the other end that was swing around like it was in a cyclone.But what made it realy funny was that the lure was only 6\" away from Furg who was ducking around like a prize fighter to avoid getting hit in the head with it. Just like a cartoon.:woohoo:

Just a very funny momment:lol: :lol:

Feral wrote:

Brian, I thought Angus or someone was going to see if they could do a bulk order of the tassie devils for all of us?

I got 3 packs of small and 1 pk of the larger ones cause that's all they had.:ohmy:

As to bulk order \"yeah yeah\" you can never have too many lures.:lol:;)

Anyway at least I got some for our next trip in the Rought Silver Dimond Bullet ;) ;) (That's a hint Feral)

Feral wrote:

Mate I just want to say a quick thank you - I know Angus said one on the day that covered it but, in this world of greed and dispair it so good that you guys (Feral and Ray) are such givers.

I know it's only a few snags but you guys bought enough to feed an army of hungry fisherman. Not only that, you also bought along enough drinks for everyone(including Ray giving out beer).

Nice one guys - thanks again.

Yeah i agree.

And Ray i hard some of those sasuages were your creation? They were bloody fantastic mate. Seriously id buy them anytime. well done and thanks again.

Ill look into the tassie devil scenario if you guys like and see about a bulk order.

Angus

Angus wrote:

Yeah i agree.

Ill look into the tassie devil scenario if you guys like and see about a bulk order.

Angus

What about an agency agreement for AFO and add them to your store? I reackon you could sell 200 in the first week. And if you get advanced orders and pre sell you are not tying up cash.

First order - I'll have 3 packs of the larger ones. That's 12 lures please.

Brian D wrote:

Anyway at least I got some for our next trip in the Rought Silver Dimond Bullet ;) ;) (That's a hint Feral)

Yeah Brian, we have to do it again, and soon!

Do you get to take rostered days off, or would a weekend day suite better? (either is fine with me). Let me know and I'll check my calendar with \"she who must be obeyed\" to see when I am free!

Post edited by: Feral, at: 2007/01/03 05:12

Archived