Lunch fish

Do$tylz

G'day all,

Just got back from a quick lunch session B) and got nothing :P and lost an sx40 to a damn snag:angry: So really... nothing to report.:(

I fished the floating pontoon along the back end of new farm, near the Story Bridge. Tried fishing the rock formation between the walkway and the rock wall.... and got nothing. No touches at all.

Has anyone ever caught anything there??

I was going to continue further down the pontoon but lost the only lure I'd brought with me but it does look fishy a little further down. [img size=500]http://www.australianfishing.com.au/media/kunena/attachments/legacy/images/untitled_AFO-6a43efcd8527337f86356bbe2a45ceb3.jpg

Hey Mate, I live directly opposite the river to where you were fishing today

I mainly have been trying for sharks, landed one been busted off a few times...

Caught quite a few cod and bream, one nice bared grunter bream and more catfish than you could poke a stick at :)

Im hopefully going to be using live baits and crack my ultimate goal of a threadfin soon :D

Dan

i had a poke around there one night, just threw bream lures around for nothing. i can't imagine there wouldnt be some decent catches though with those rocks, the bright light pools and its probably fairly deep being on the outside bend. i saw plenty of nice sized mullet jumping around there too.

one night i will take the BC and some bigger lures down.

there are no fishing signs but i think they start after the rock formation, and i honestly dont see why the council would go up in arms at someone fishing it late at night with lures.

the dockside place opposite has a few bream and cod hanging around btw

let me know if you wanna hit up that walkway henry, i'm usually up for it

Archived