Moggil bass

aussiebass40

hey guys...yesterday i went to my friends house at moggil...we took the tinnie out to do some crabbing, in the process we spotted a few really nice structures...after putting the pots in we went home to grab the fly rods and some gear...after operating the promising structures got smacked by this beautiful bass...we only got two but this one would have to be one of my best catches to date...P.S has anyone else got them that far down...later [img size=500]http://www.australianfishing.com.au/media/kunena/attachments/legacy/images/bass_dahlburg-19b9a430a8057d320f1cb8730606b219.jpg

great catch guys....ive heard of stories of bass coming up that far but never seen one...its good to see a photo....best fish boyz....how did it taste...i might target moggill for some bass this weekend...from what ve heard they are defiantly around there aswell

elsamo wrote:

great catch guys....ive heard of stories of bass coming up that far but never seen one...its good to see a photo....best fish boyz....how did it taste...i might target moggill for some bass this weekend...from what ve heard they are defiantly around there aswell

cant take them once there over the dam wall im pretty sure

Archived