double yak

Silver

Hi John,

The nemo 2+1 looks like a great yak I nearly purchased one myself before opting for the profish and a stingray for the girlfriend. Give Angus a PM for an unbeatable price on a new one before ruling it out.

Cheers Mick

Thanks for the replies guys.

Mick ---- I have been talking to Alex at Viking and he has a good deal going on a new nemo 2 with all the extras and I might end up going that way. We are also tossing up if going two singles would be best. A bit more research might be in order.

Feral --- Thanks I am watching the gemini on ebay. will see what happens

Cheers John

Silver wrote:

Thanks for the replies guys.

Mick ---- I have been talking to Alex at Viking and he has a good deal going on a new nemo 2 with all the extras and I might end up going that way. We are also tossing up if going two singles would be best. A bit more research might be in order.

Feral --- Thanks I am watching the gemini on ebay. will see what happens

Cheers John

Whenever I am selling Kayaks I always suggest two singles over a double. Doubles are easy enough to handle in the water 2 person, but transport can be a pain if you are alone. Two singles opens up a lot more potential. Also fishing with 2 people on a kayak can be very annoying in my opinion. Best to be on 2 singles, close, but with enough room to manouvre fish and keep rods out of each others way.

Angus

Hi Angus

Good advice thanks. Am a bit up in the air at the moment which way to go 1 double or 2 singles and any thoughts on the subject are welcome.

We are going to the tinnie show on the weekend and will do more looking there and make up our minds soon so we can start yakking. :)

John

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Mick

one thing I liked about the hobies is that you can just add rods and lures and go fishing and that`s what we intend to do till we work out what little extras are needed to make it all more enjoyable.

already have a portable hummingbird sounder which I will set up as soon as possible then will wait to see what is needed.

after seeing some of the ideas and rigs on this site I see the possibilities are endless but unfortunately the pocket isn`t :(

john

Archived