colmslie tonight 10/4/09

shortie

there were a few incedents there last night, a father and son team turned up to throw the cast net, pissed. anyway to cut a long story short, he was nearly bashed, very close to being stabbed, went for a swim, and nearly drowned if it wern't for patty! personally, i don't think i would have done to much to help out this twit. but there ya go.

noname wrote:

there were a few incedents there last night, a father and son team turned up to throw the cast net, pissed. anyway to cut a long story short, he was nearly bashed, very close to being stabbed, went for a swim, and nearly drowned if it wern't for patty! personally, i don't think i would have done to much to help out this twit. but there ya go.

Sound like he was lucky Rob. It wasnt you that lost your temper with him was it ;);)

remember the asian chap that turned up with his missus, with the blonde hair. she was balling about something he did! pissed him off and rightly so. those couple are nice people, don't bother anyone will have a chat, no worries at all. wish i was there.

Archived