4 days and already 125 profile hits. WOW

Im guessing boys will be boys.

Unless Kriso has viewed your profile 120 times himself.

Im having a feeling Hubby will be joining you fishing more than you realise due to your new found popularity.

seriously some great fishoes on here. you will get the right advice.

shortie wrote:

4 days and already 125 profile hits. WOW

Im guessing boys will be boys.

Unless Kriso has viewed your profile 120 times himself.

Im having a feeling Hubby will be joining you fishing more than you realise due to your new found popularity.

seriously some great fishoes on here. you will get the right advice.

hahaha! yes, i was surpsised that i had so many hits too.. but i still dont think hubby will come fishing with me no matter how 'popular' you think i am. :P

and yes i have met some very nice people on here. i've been made to feel very welcome. :)

not sure whether the good advice will help me to actually catch some fish though. yes it's good advice, but apparently no matter how hard i try i always seem to catch the little ones! (and i broke my rod yesterday.. so that doesn't help either. lol.)

wesfish wrote:

gday kelly, welcome :) there is many lanbased spots to fish for bream along the brisbane river, places like kangaroo point , story bridge , newfarm , norman creek, brekky creek , kingsford smith drive, bretts wharf, pinkenba boat ramp sandy bank to the left just to name a few spots likely to get a bream using the humble prawn.... good luck in your future adventures ....

thanks for the recommendations! i'll have to try some of them out! :)

Angus wrote:

Hey Kelly and welcome aboard.

I think I mentioned this in another thread but if you want to get out and have a fish and meet a stack of the crew, the Swap Meet in May will be an awesome chance to do this. Souinds like a lot of good sorts are going so it should be good.

Cheers.

Angus

hi Angus,

thanks for that. i'm going to try my best to be there. it's on about 8am isn't it?

a lot of good sorts hey? hahaha. ;)

shortie wrote:

thatkellychic wrote:
hmmm... i think i'm going to have to meet some of you guys soon! i don't know who's who like this! lol.

Just remember NO NAME (Ugly)

Ellicat (Funny)

Shortie (Fat)

Kriso (Trouble).

ROFL

ok.. right thanks... nah, still want to meet everyone and make up my own opinions. B)

• 4 months later...

Hey Kellie Im Billy, My partner and i live on the gold coast at tallebudgera. I own a boat and love my fishing but im in the same boat as you. My partner wont come fishing with me either. If you would ever like to come for a fish please feel free to let me know... Cheers Billy.

Archived