2009 May Fish Of The Month Winner - Snapper

AFO

** This thread discusses the content article: 2009 May Fish Of The Month Winner - Snapper **

Congratulations to Dominik Hess (dhess) for winning the May 2009 Fish Of The Month competition.

The target species for May 2009 was Snapper (Pagrus auratus). Dhess's winning entry was an 88cm Snapper caught approx 20km east of Double Island Point, Queensland. Dhess has won for himself a superb Fish of the Month prize.

The June 2009 Fish Of The Months target species will be Tailor.

Please ensure you read the Competition Rules and Submission Format thread in the Fish Of The Month section of the forum for correct entry procedure and format.

Good luck to all competing next month

Brisbane Fishing Online

Well done Dom!

So who is targeting Tailor this month?

It should be a pretty accessible species with plenty of land based fish being caught on Bribie, Straddy and Manly Harbour lately. Plus loads in the river mouth and Mud for the boaties.

Angus

Thanks fellas. I can't believe I finally won something for the first time in my life. I was one of those kids that would be happy coming second last not last in running and swimming races at school. :silly:

Have no idea how to even start targeting tailor. Last one I caught was on a bait jig, apart from the one I caugth at breakie ck in my castnet. Should be an awesome month with heaps of entries.

Archived