show off ur boat

will

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

my current rig is a V146C Haines 1977 model with 2008 merc 60 4 stroke. Colour Furuno sounder and Garmin chartplotter. Dual battery system. Custom 70l alloy fuel tank and custom bait board and live bait setup. Alot more comfortable than my old centre console to fish out of! [img size=461]http://www.australianfishing.com.au/media/kunena/attachments/legacy/images/V146Cd.jpg

Yellow Peril wrote:

my current rig is a V146C Haines 1977 model with 2008 merc 60 4 stroke. Colour Furuno sounder and Garmin chartplotter. Dual battery system. Custom 70l alloy fuel tank and custom bait board and live bait setup. Alot more comfortable than my old centre console to fish out of! [img size=461]http://www.australianfishing.com.au/media/kunena/attachments/legacy/images/V146Cd.jpg
got a soft spot for a good haines and yours looks like a bloody ripper.. onya. no glass like ol glass ;)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...

zan0_15 wrote:

this is my old girl.....these are the pics of it when it was advertised as i have realised only now i have NONE of my own pics so goina have to sort that out!! have done a little since those picks so will post up to date version! [img size=600]http://www.australianfishing.com.au/media/kunena/attachments/legacy/images/redhead_starboard.jpg
was this the one davo

ah yer good one....howd yous go? yer the hard top is gone....it made her to front heavy...really ploughed into any swell....got the baitboard over the motor and just a radio....thats the only changes i have made....bloke before me must have put the writing "redhead" on....unless u just cant see it in that pic....did the water rats pull yous up last night?? they were cutting sick!

yer good.....i didnt think it was running bad before i had it serviced but for peace of mind i wanted it done.....but now after having it done it is definately idling alot better/smoother.......as long as it gets me through to the end of the year il b happy as i will b looking to sell boat and upgrade....its an old motor so preventative maintenance is as far as i will b going....not worth spending big bucks to fix anything that goes wrong. but at the moment she is good as gold.....starts first time everytime!

was having a look at this thread ,since it resurfaced today .

and dam i haven't put a pic of my tub yet .

it hasn't got a name on it yet ,and didn't have a name .

i put a sticker on it off the glass boat i had ,drifter and was going to name it that but the sticker fell off.so guess it didn't want that name .

P3302478a_20090820.jpg

in my mind the name is fair dinkum.

unbrella-20100417.jpg

but after the chat over the last week i was thinking of the bogan bathtub.

boat1_20100207.jpg

Archived