[RESOLVED] i cant access my pm's

maxi

Try clicking on your profile, and then either going 'inbox' on your profile page (one of the tabs next to fishing, forum etc tabs), or clicking the messages link under your display picture on the right hand side.

Mine are still working ok :S Give those a go. If they don't work, I'm sure Webby will get onto it asap and anyone who wants to tell you something for SoO can post in a thread :)

I wish I could claim it was evil cane toad activity for the start of the comp, but its not. I'll bung up a post asking anyone who has PM'd you seeking info etc for the SOO, that your not getting them and they need to find another way to contact you.

• 2 weeks later...

yes.. I know i have got many Private Messages that I haven't deleted latly... They haven't reached the limit or anything but i only have 2 random ones in my inbox.. Also i saw the pm alert thing up on my screen but then went to check my pm's and couldn't find a new one only these 2 random ones... not 100% sure if it was a refresh issue from the last pm though.

By the way this is being caused by the version if IE you are running, i have changed my versions twice in the last month, private messages dont flash up on screen anymore with IE8, you have to go into profile to see if there is anything in the inbox

Travis wrote:

By the way this is being caused by the version if IE you are running, i have changed my versions twice in the last month, private messages dont flash up on screen anymore with IE8, you have to go into profile to see if there is anything in the inbox

ah ok. we will look into it.

• 1 year later...

Archived