quick fish landbased at mouth

dragons7

hey guys just aquick post went to mouth landbased around 2 to throw some jackalls and vibes and afew placcies around weather was perfect first jackall went on and a couple bumps later i was on it was comeing in quite easy had thought i had him beat had him half way back to the shore and then he started puting up a couple good runs so stupid me titen up my drag and pop there goes 30 buck i would say small thready or jew so chucked on a switch blade good a little flaty around 30 back he went first fish on a switchblade then my 3 month cracked the shits so had to leave good fun for an hour any way

sounds like fun mate, boggy is a good all round spot, you get suprised there every now and then, ive had flatty lures picked up on 10 lb braid and been absolutely smoked by what im guessing are threaddies.... they head strait for the doop water under the boat :laugh:

na mate yeah it was good fun iwas hitting the pipes on the 100 mark at low tide just walked around caught threadies there before and big flattys to nadders iknow mate when ever i go to 20 lb or more i dont get the bites but hey ive landed them there on 10 lb before and down to 6 lb before this one was just to smart for me haha good fun any way never caught a fish on blade before

lol right on shane i'm still sticking with you're nuts though :lol:

mate you should see the abomination of a lure i'm going to try and catch fish on next time im out it actually looks real good in the water but kinda rediculous to look at haha

nothing like experimenting ay.

blades are awesome

You do what you have to, I needed a live fish yesterday and the trolling wasn't even close to working. Chucked a Jackall on 6 lb braid and leader and carefully worked the lure through the top of the vegetation. Scored a 48cm 2.2 kg yellow for my troubles but I would have rathered a capture on the cheaper lures used earlier.

Archived