PIN TRIP KICKS OFF TOMORROW !!!! WOOT WOOT !!!

Travis

• Replies 266
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Do$tylz wrote:

I'll watch the news for you blokes. Unfortunately I'm out for this one guys... was looking forwards to it.

Same I got lumbered with crap loads of jobs had to be done 2.30 am start Sat morning :angry: and congrats to Henry happy maiden voyage ;) may the fishing Gods put mojo on your new toy :):)

Gaz :(

Leaving the ramp at ruddy marrs midday friday, anyone needing a later pickup friday or sat please post details before 8am tomorrow morning or Pm me (Travis) as no one wishes to post their numbers in open forum, cheers

Lacation - Northshore Caruso Island (about half way along)

There will be an AUSSIE flag in a tree marking the camp

Glamour weather (at the moment) !!!! i gather youve been up all night robbo on OI OI OI??? LMAO shocker.... leaving around 8-830 stop off on the way and then to your place rob.. cath yous all down there!!! beers are running at about 2 degrees celcius MMMMMMMMMMMMMM BEEEEEEERRRR

hey there,

i have just joined AFO in the last couple of days and i must say i have learnt so much already :) So i'm just asking what is this PIN TRIP and what do you guys do???

I'm also wondering how to put posts up cause i got so many questions that i need answering and i'm sure with all you're help, i'll been a pro in no time lol

Also i have have friends on here but i dont know how to add them???

Thanks for your help

Michael

PS have a good time on your trip :cheer:

brissy fish wrote:

hey there,

i have just joined AFO in the last couple of days and i must say i have learnt so much already :) So i'm just asking what is this PIN TRIP and what do you guys do???

:cheer:

Pin Trip is just a camping weekend away with some fishing thrown into the mix and a lot of piss. Curuso Island is the spot near Straddie.

hahaha... mate you'll need to read this thread from the beginnning to get the full idea, but essentially its Travs b'day and he was just organising a social and inviting people to come along for a fish and maybe one or 2 sly beers :D :D Not an official AFO comp or anything... just a gathering of mates :)

how to put posts up?? go to the all categories section and go to the section most appropriate to your question and click on "new thread"... or if you have a raft of questions just go to the general fishing sections and put all your questions in the 1 thread.

adding friends... dunno how to do that... I haven't bothered with it personally.

Welcome to the site and look forwards to reading some reports and seeing you at meets :)

jeff f wrote:

not happy

gotta work start 8pm saturday

have to load 4 huge dumptruck backs on lowloaders so they can be out of town by sun up

so have a great night trav

hey jeff f where do you work carol park have seen those backs in factory there is it austin eng ?????cheers al

Well it wasn't a good start for the boys. Straddiebrads boat wouldn't start and he couldn't find the problem, so he had to take the tinnie. Apparently it was fully loaded and he was only travelling at walking speed.

I spoke to Brad around 2.30 and they were setting up camp. Already into the grog (i guess that's what was expected). They were going to set the crab pots before they had too much to drink.

big al wrote:

jeff f wrote:
not happy

have to load 4 huge dumptruck backs on lowloaders so they can be out of town by sun up

hey jeff f where do you work carol park have seen those backs in factory there is it austin eng ?????cheers al

thats the one al, getting a bit crowded isn't it

jeff f wrote:

big al wrote:
jeff f wrote:
not happy

thats the one al, getting a bit crowded isn't it

yes sure is must be a massive job getting them outothere .jeff were are they headed for . they do a lot of that there must have a good contract .i live a couple of ks away at camira pass there every day to work always wondered how and where they were going too :cheer: al

Archived