brian webs back

Tiny Tin

so after all the hoo hah brain web is back writing for bush n beach..september 2009 issue page 4 river to mud (hard to miss)..so much for the ol BS about having morals and 'falling on his sword'. i spose he reckons times up and it's all been forgotten? kinda makes him look even sleasier to me..obviously not a man of his word.. :S

brisbane_boy wrote:

Top fella and a top fisho who made a dumb mistake, hes paid the price, get over it.

he should have stood his ground then..that's what an honest bloke would do..but then again an honest bloke wouldn't have done what he did in the first place. his excuse at the time was a joke (i didn't see it i just posted it). i wonder what his reason for coming back is..he's made it look like oh well they'll be over it now i'll keep quiet and slip in under the radar. i don't really give a fig one way or the other (writing for bush n beach). actions as they say speak louder than words..imo he just made himself look more of a sleaze..you know saying one thing then doing another. nothing to get over mate he's done it all by himself

uglyfish wrote:

yeah i agree get over it,if u dont like him dont read his reports or by the magazine,simple.i dont bye the magazine any how imo its crap compared to QFM.

i haven't read his articles for years. there's nothing to gain from reading about some bloke telling ya what he caught at sometime..somewhere..that's why i found it interesting to see he had falsely claimed someones work as his own. that rounded off the package for me articles based on fish caught somewhere..sometime (past or present) and probably by someone else. yeah top bloke. like rob says it wont phase him..i didn't when he got caught committing one of the worse things you can do as a journo..that's my two bobs worth. nothing to get over just wanted to highlight the fact he's back. job done :)

Wether he is guilty or an innocent victim is in the past he has done his time and paid the price.

His current article is quite informanitive and not a narrative about how he has been there and caught that.

There is another article on page 30 about the Curramundi outing by Angus that is a good read and also as a result of a letter that I sent Ben Collins an apology/explanation from Brad Smith re out of season bass.

Cheers

Ray

brisbane_boy wrote:

Top fella and a top fisho who made a dumb mistake, hes paid the price, get over it.

I personally don`t know the guy,don`t know if he did or didn`t do the photo job.(like the majority)

If he did,he`s been hung,quartered and publicly embarassed,nothing will change that.

If he didn`t,he now knows,not to sign off on anything until he knows it`s all true to form.

Gad

don't care .

bought the mag cause afo was in it last month .

will but this month 1 cause some1 said there is afo in it .

other than afo being in it i would rather spend my $350 on a beer.

i bought some fishing mags when i was camping last xmass .for something to read .a 3 for 1 pack .they where crap .heaps of ads .

got given a few mags at the tinny and tackle show .thought the same thing about them.

think there all the same crap and full of ads.

Wonder if they print letters to the Editor about his return :woohoo:

I don't buy Mags

Unless a Mag's got a good lure or dvd as a freebie ;) or I'm looking for Sales adds ;)

I don't read many articles what's point that was 2-3 weeks ago :blink: all has changed since that was written ;)

A lot (not all)of Jurno's got a pen in one hand and something else in the other :woohoo: :silly:

Gaz

i know a few ppl that work for that particular mag, both mick , and greg both know their shit very well, i don't consider them to be wankers at all, and sure that any that knows greg , would only speak very highly of the man. 1 of the very few ppl who write for a magazine without the big head or ego, and yet the lad is only to willing to help out some 1 willing to listen to what he has to say, and not tell him what to do, his rep speaks for itself.

robbo

Archived