Sign in to follow this  
noname

State Of Origin

noname wrote:

Please login or register to see this quote.

Must be about due to buy a yak Rob, you've got just about one of everything else Please login or register to see this image. /emoticons/default_wink.png" alt=";)" srcset="//content.invisioncic.com/r264089/emoticons/wink@2x.png 2x" width="20" height="20">

I'm glad it's you guys organising this and not me. I do know this, don't tick off the roaches cause there is nothing more dangerious than a wounded Blue.

I also know this, life is busy so when I get time for fishing it should be fun where ever and when ever it is.

The crap has started all ready lozzel,rob trav all I here is blah,blah,blah changing the name on the trophy would be a waste of time GO THE BLUE BOY'S AND GIRLS,HAHAHA

cheers dassa

Scrote mate just go a head a do it saves time latter on Please login or register to see this image. /emoticons/default_tongue.png" alt=":P" srcset="//content.invisioncic.com/r264089/emoticons/tongue@2x.png 2x" width="20" height="20">Please login or register to see this image. /emoticons/default_tongue.png" alt=":P" srcset="//content.invisioncic.com/r264089/emoticons/tongue@2x.png 2x" width="20" height="20">Please login or register to see this image. /emoticons/default_tongue.png" alt=":P" srcset="//content.invisioncic.com/r264089/emoticons/tongue@2x.png 2x" width="20" height="20"> BLUES RULE

As dates for events are confirmed they are usually added here: Brisbane Fishing Online/ Community/ Events/ AFO Events (or others).

The State Of Origin Dates have been published just no front page article has been written yet as the Moreton Bay Classic is the priority at present.

Regards

The Team

Brisbane Fishing Online

Just found the details 30th july to 1st august 2010.

But I don't know what you qlders are wouried about the tropy has been engraved already NSW RULE AGAIN 2010 :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: