2010 Summer Classic

AFO

Rocket75 wrote:

yep I'm registered and looking frwd to it! I'll be in CEDRIC if I don't get offered a deckie spot too good to ignore :P

:( don't know if I will be able to fish this one now, and almost certainly not from CEDRIC.

Busted my knee up pretty good last night at touch footy, on crutches, maybe need an operation :unsure:

If I don't make it up there I hope you all have a great time. ;)

rocket

Rocket75 wrote:

Old Scaley wrote:
Unlucky, Rocket :( Hope it doesn't keep you off the water too long. You're getting too old for that exercise sh*t, mate :laugh:

thanks mate, stoopid knee, surely you can expect to get more than 35 years from a genuine part :blink:

Strewth, I only got 25 years out of mine, you've done very well!

Feral wrote:

Rocket75 wrote:
Old Scaley wrote:
Unlucky, Rocket :( Hope it doesn't keep you off the water too long. You're getting too old for that exercise sh*t, mate :laugh:

thanks mate, stoopid knee, surely you can expect to get more than 35 years from a genuine part :blink:

Strewth, I only got 25 years out of mine, you've done very well!

yeh but mine was a more recent model :lol:

Sparksie wrote:

Thanks John and Angus for organising another event. :cheer:

Will be rolling up at little later than 4am.

Not been fishing for weeks!!

Can't wait!!

Good luck everyone.

Look out for the dill yakking on a yellow Revo.

:laugh:

Obviously you mean ANOTHER dill on a yellow Revo?

Good luck every1, hopefully i dont run out of fuel this time :laugh: did well to keep that quiet since the BRC :laugh: time to let the cat outta the bag, i ran out of juice on my way back under the gateway :laugh: last thing i needed whilst dying with the flu :blink: thanks for the tow robbo ya suspect :woohoo:

Archived