What I've bought...

Do$tylz

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
14 hours ago, aussie123 said:

They look good @Angus

Did you try the commonly used lures over there like the RMG's and Barra Classics.

A lot of people use them for trolling but i pretty much 99% cast and the majority of that will be surface. Just got a few divers for the mouths.

The fishing is pretty insane where we are going Wayne and I am not expecting to bring a great amount home with me.

It will depend on where we find the fish in the end.If they are still up the snaggy rivers we will go through a lot of lures but if they have moved down to the river mouths, it won't be too bad at all.

Problem is there is no where to stock up over there and we are 5 hours by boat from the nearest town and I'd hate to go over and run out of gear before the end of the 14 days.

I'd rather be looking at them than for them.

Will be lots of pics and videos too.

• 1 month later...

Well hello Brian lol.

I was wondering if that was someone from the site when i saw those 2 hardbodies on the order. (sorry i'm not up with everyone's actual names)

All good items but I really do rate that lure with the stripes, the slow floating jerk bait. That will do well for you. I'm nearly out of stock on those, only 1 of the pink left and 2 more of the colour you have.

Thanks for your order Brian :)

Madmic

32 minutes ago, Old Scaley said:

Ok Brian, I don't think I want to know what you are going to do with those pliers. :whistle:

You may find out one day...mwahaha

No worries Mick. Nice easy process - select, pay, forget, Christmas !
That lure was my favourite upon selection but the other one has grown on me as I looked at it all day. I reckon it will have a nice tasty baby whiting look to it in the water. ;)

1 hour ago, ellicat said:

No worries Mick. Nice easy process - select, pay, forget, Christmas !
That lure was my favourite upon selection but the other one has grown on me as I looked at it all day. I reckon it will have a nice tasty baby whiting look to it in the water. ;)

That's a slow sinking one so it doesn't hurt to take your time with it every now and then :1310_thumbsup_tone1:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 10 months later...

Archived