What I've bought...

Do$tylz

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

51MPL wrote:

nice henry, i like the purple bubble pop - has caught me plenty of trevs =] yet to land a bream on surface though :(

mate the buble pop 35's are awesome for top water bream. I've found that a constant small bloop retrieve brings all the bream to the yard. Ask StinkyIbis... he was in love with these when he saw me use it. :laugh:

Joel Eadie wrote:

also henery what are the dancing jacks things? they look like some sort of stinger?

funny you should ask... this is what I had planned for those..I wonder if it'll work. Will try it out this weekend.

Also.. the tackle guard I've bought online. P1000816_AFO.jpg

Do$tylz wrote:

51MPL wrote:
nice henry, i like the purple bubble pop - has caught me plenty of trevs =] yet to land a bream on surface though :(

mate the buble pop 35's are awesome for top water bream. I've found that a constant small bloop retrieve brings all the bream to the yard. Ask StinkyIbis... he was in love with these when he saw me use it. :laugh:

i got some bubble pops there great.

for me its getting them caught in trees ,that are that high u can't get the lure back .

Picked up a couple of new rods at the recent Fishhead Daiwa night. Got me a new Daiwa Interline TMZ 6-12lb which my Luvias 2500R fits on nicely and aslo picked up a Heartland 4-8lb which i've put my Fireblood on. Lookout next week in the For Sale section as I need to move a few old rods to justify the purchase of the new ones.

PlasticFantastic Two_Rods.jpg

PlasticFantastic wrote:

Picked up a couple of new rods at the recent Fishhead Daiwa night. Got me a new Daiwa Interline TMZ 6-12lb which my Luvias 2500R fits on nicely and aslo picked up a Heartland 4-8lb which i've put my Fireblood on. Lookout next week in the For Sale section as I need to move a few old rods to justify the purchase of the new ones.

i dont know how u afford this gear on a weekly basis henry??? B)

• 3 weeks later...

adambris wrote:

PlasticFantastic wrote:

neither do I... since its not me :laugh: :P

but I think if it was me... its cause I'm not married and have no kids.

Do$tylz wrote:

adambris wrote:
PlasticFantastic wrote:

neither do I... since its not me :laugh: :P

but I think if it was me... its cause I'm not married and have no kids.

my bad! gotta read before replying!!

Picked up the boat last night, thanks Matt. :P

3.4 Mtr Stessel hull with a 25 Hp Tohatsu two stroke on the rear. Jackets, bimini,anchors, rope, custom storage up front, 12ltr fuel tank, garmin fish finder, nav lights, anchor light etc

Should be a mad little package once I get the licence organised :blush: and hit the water.

All on a trailer with new light, connections etc and registered for about the next 11 months :P :woohoo:

Archived