Wanted! Decky Spot for MBC.

MoparKevUk

Hello Boys!

Anyone need a deckie for next weekend's MBC? I'm good at (some) knots, have a boat licence, can weigh an anchor, not bad on a BBQ, but have no Moreton Bay local knowledge, so probably better suited to an experienced Moreton Bay Boatie who needs a Bee Itch for the mundane stuff. Not available for boat prep on Friday, but can help Sat morning, and Sunday Arvo cleaning etc. Prefer SouthSide Location.

TIA! B)

if i get my boat back in time kev your welcome, we are stayin out for the duration of the comp, so keep that in mind. not to much gear. :laugh

ya can manage a snooze in the cab, and takin some sleepin bags n some pillows. it will be tight with you me n brad and gear, but more than welcome.think trav is out for this 1. he was gunna be the third wheel.

Yeah im out was going to be moving but thats off for the moment till august i think... by the way its a boy fellas so guess that car seat will be getting bolted into the tinny!! :laugh: Still gunna sit the MBC out tho got a couple of small things on that weekend :(

Malcolm wrote:

I'll jump on this thread I need a deckie spot also I drink stink smoke and am a lazy fisho

I know your full Rob but someone else may have a spot.

Will pay my share help out and all that.

Mal

You can come over to my place, sit in the tinny and fill it with emptys if you want :laugh:

Archived