Trailer safety cert

1800amix

mate call reece or garry @ g&L motor repairs at rocklea tell him kris lubbers put you onto him, though roadworthys are set goverment charge so i dont reckon he could save ya any coin on the cost. but he wont screw you round thats for sure.

kriso wrote:

daveylad wrote:
I was looking yesterday under 750kg no certificate required

yeah mate, over 740kg rated capacity does require one. under doesnt.

/>http://www.transport.qld.gov.au/Home/Registration/Caravans_and_light_trailers/

Caravans and light trailers

What will I need to take with me when I register my caravan or light trailer?

When you arrive at the Department of Transport and Main Roads customer service centre, you can make the process of registration quicker and easier if you have the following required documentation with you:

1.a completed Vehicle Registration Application form (F3518). This form is also available from any Department of Transport and Main Roads customer service centre or, if you live in a rural area, a Queensland Government Agency Program office, a Magistrate Court or your local police station

2.a completed Self Assessment of Single Axle Trailers form (F3970) (required only for trailers with single axles and an aggregate trailer mass of 750 kg or less)

3.an original copy of the current Queensland safety certificate (required only for trailers in excess of 750 kg aggregate trailer mass)

Archived