One yella + always remember to put the bungs in

fisherjack1394

aye there guys. me and dad headed out to the chinchilla weir today at around 3 to do some fishing. after putting the boat into the water we set up the river. somthing was wrong, the boat was not getting up on the plane.

S*^T the bungs are not it. Quick gunnn it back to the ramp. Made it back to the ramp just in time.

after draining about 200L of water out of the hull we set back out and tied to a tree.

DSCN0177.jpg

and after a good hour I had hooked a nice little Yella just under legal.

DSCN0178.jpg

DSCN0179.jpg

It started to get a little chilly and started to spit with rain so we called it a day and went home.

Moral to the story is. (ALWAYS PUT THE BUNGS IN)

haha lol ive done it more than once and if you realize quick enuf and you can get on the plane the water will drain out as you go and you can force you decky to lean out the back and put them in. force being the operative word lol

God it's hard to find a good deckie after all that it part of there duties :P :laugh: :laugh:

I'm not shore if it was my first or second time out in mine but forgot put mine in but it was still on the tralar in.That is the smallest yella i have every see what do it go 10cm. What are you using out there to catch your yellas

dassa wrote:

God it's hard to find a good deckie after all that it part of there duties :P :laugh: :laugh:

I'm not shore if it was my first or second time out in mine but forgot put mine in but it was still on the tralar in.That is the smallest yella i have every see what do it go 10cm. What are you using out there to catch your yellas

arrr mate it went 20cm about we use creyfish or shrimp. but got him on worms. i'll probs head back there to get the little one's bigg muma

Archived