Hey dudes

BIG DAVE 1

Hey dudes, long time no chat. Popped on to say hi and too ask a question. Anyone heading over to straddie for the labor day long week end? I just thought id ask cause me and my mates are heading over to adder rock for a few nights camping and a bit of shark fishing to test out the new gear :P lol Diawa sealine 900h. If anyones over there and wants to catch up for a fish and a beer or two let us know. You cant miss us we will be patroling the beaches looking for a good shark spot in our convoy of nissan patrols and toyota hilux's. Hopefully we will have some groovy pics to show the fellow members when we get back.

DAVE

(BRONZE MEDALIST QLD CULLINARY CHEFFING CHALLENGE :P )

Dave: That strecth of beach is sweet.

There is not much of an official drop off. But we used to launch the tinny there when fishing shag and flat rock. We would often see sharks of decent size on the way out. So just take the baits out to where it quite deep and i reckon you will get a run.

The sharks dont need huge ammount of water to swim.

When the shark lines are deployed those beaches are chockers with whiting and dart for a bit of fun.

No reason there wont be some Taylor about that either.

I will be at noosa so i wont be saying hi.

But good luck!

Angus

BIG DAVE 1 wrote:

Feral ive got my prioroties right, im going camping witha bunch of sheilas.

Thats no way to talk about your mates Dave! :evil:

Hope you have a great time, when I was a lad Straddie was the place to camp, no cop shop then either!

Archived