Sign in to follow this  
Coochin41

Bribie Snapper

Fished bottom end of Bribie Island with the son and scored a good Flathead and a couple of nice Snapper.We caught all fish on squid after dark on making tide under a full moon. A satifying night on the water Please login or register to see this image. /emoticons/default_wink.png" alt=";)" srcset="//content.invisioncic.com/r264089/emoticons/wink@2x.png 2x" width="20" height="20">

hey there coochin......i think i know where ya been gettin em.......if its the same place im thinkin.....lastr winter i was there and caught a turtle and when de hooked and realesed it was crunched by a tiger shark that thought it woulod scare thw crappas ou of me and my brother........but yer that spot is a goodie;) heres a breambo my brother got that nite [img size=448Please login or register to see this link.

Please login or register to see this attachment.

dont tell jordan about that tiger shark... he might cream his pants Please login or register to see this image. /emoticons/default_tongue.png" alt=":P" srcset="//content.invisioncic.com/r264089/emoticons/tongue@2x.png 2x" width="20" height="20">

troy

this what else hangs round the south end of bribie!...check this monster out.....10 grams of drag peelin , sp crunchin grassy sweetlip!......Please login or register to see this image. /emoticons/default_tongue.png" alt=":P" srcset="<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/tongue@2x.png 2x" width="20" height="20"> :P Please login or register to see this image. /emoticons/default_tongue.png" alt=":P" srcset="<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/tongue@2x.png 2x" width="20" height="20"> [img size=448Please login or register to see this link.

Please login or register to see this attachment.