Threadybustin line burners

nadders

Heres a couple of fish from the brissy river. Got stuck into this pair of golden fellas near a submerged rock bar, standard line burning fight made more exciting due to the lighter line class i was using looking for some flatties for tea :ohmy: lucky i still had a decent bite trace on or i might have donated a few lures

numb 1

p9300548.jpg

p9300544.jpg

and number 2:

p9300550.jpg

Beaus jew came from underneath a school of little tailor making the occasional chop at the surface, while I was being "entertained" by the little rats, beau managed to get a threadybuster to sink past the school and picked up this nice jew after some superior jigging styles:

pa050561.jpg

true to style the electrics in my boat died again due to beaus presence :P hes worse than a bag of bananas, nav lights shorted out and so slowly went back in. at least he obeyed the no smiling rule ;)

cheers

Dan

cheers fellas,

the majority i get with the vibes and trebles are hooked like that, they tap it real fast and i've found an instant strike is the key so usually the trebles get em just on the way out. occasionally i will have one hooked deep but I usually dehook them boatside and don't lift them into the boat for a photo

dan the jewies have been a bit quieter for me had a pretty good winter season on them this year, was happy to see this one hanging around

cheers

Dan

Archived