Mobile boat repairs - Part 2

Cliffy

Quick update on the mobile boat repair job for the back of the Jolly Roger. Followers of this project may remember that the last post was after the meet'n'greet, where she was still shipping 40-60 litres of water. Well...took her out again on Anzac Day, and to my delight she shipped none whatsoever! How come? Dipstick Cliffy forgot to replace a couple of bung washers before the meet'n'greet, didn't he? Idiot! Anyways, she's now dry as a bone (after being out on the bay in around 2.5 foot seas and about 8 knots of breeze), so blue water here we come. When are we looking to go chase tailor and jewies gang?

Brian D wrote:

Good news Cliffy - but give yourself an uppercut you goose!:pinch: All that worry for nothing.:(:blink: :blush:

I recall a post that said something like - Did you change your bung washers? :P :P :P

Uppercut given!! Really keen to get out and chase the tailors/jewies (from a previous topic a few weeks ago)...any further thoughts? Actually, that brings to mind the possibility of pitting ourselves against the guys from south of the river - I'm still keen if they are:evil:

Tim a wrote:

Nice one cliffy!

If you ever need a deckie I'll help you out!

thanks

Tim

Cheers Tim - you know you're first cab off the rank! We should put a team together for this years BRClassic if you're not already committed...

Archived