Raby Bay

Damien2Rad

Not a fishing report per se, but I was down at raby bay havin' a flick on tuesday. Didn't catch any thing, few hits on the plsatics but no solid hook ups...

But in the swimming area and just in front of it, bait was being absolutely hammered by some unseen assailent.

I never saw what type of fish they are, one did have a go at one of them big ugly sebile stick baits, but didn't hook up.

Just wondering what sort of fish you reckon it would be? The fish 'emselves never broke the surface, and I reasoned it to not be tailor, as at least one of the lures I threw out woulda been taken by one of those dumb bastards...

What you reckon it would be??

Trevs? Jacks?

Still there, until the tide got low.

Water is whisky in colour, perhaps that is why the fish missed my lure. Too drunk. Mind you, there is still giant schools of bait all around RBay.

Ah well, that was probably my last chance to see what they were, probs heading back to Rocky on Sunday (if I can get through).

Just spoke to a mate. Said they've been asking where I was at work... Woooops!!!

He said not to bother until Sunday. Trucks only tomorrow and Saturday. Also said to bring gear like I was going camping for a week or two....

At work next week we'll be helping the clean up of Rocky. At least we'll be getting paid to do it, unlike all those other poor bastards :(

Archived