Your session has expired.

rayke1938

Having a few problems loading posts.

Latest one this arvo. It took me around 10 to 15 min to compose and insert 4 photos. The photos were all resised before inserting. WHen i hit the submit button after a period I get a message that my session has expired and to log in again.Have seen others having same problem and the answer was to write the story in word and copy it over. I wouldnt have a clue how to do this. Dont even know if i have word on my pc.

Cheers

Ray

it is a little annoying. I have the same issue as I go and load all the pages i am intersted in and by the time i get to the last ones and reply the sesion has time out. i rarely rewrite the reply.

what I have been doing is before I hit the submit button I copy the post to the clipboard so if it does drop out at least I can paste it in once I have it back up again and then reinsert the pics.

Ihave had this prob for weeks and again this morning.

Write more than 2 paragraphs and lose the lot. Doesnt help when you are a one finger typer, it takes a bit longer to write what you want.

This morning each time I tried to put more than 4 pics up I would lose them, so had to put pics up in groups of 4.

Iused to enjoy putting an informative story up but lately its just been to hard for me to do so.

Dino

chrome is a good browser but the timeout should not change for each browser. I use chrome - great spell check in ti as well. A trick is to before you hit submit to highlight the post and right click on it and copy. If it fails at least you have the writing in the clipboard.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :P

Den. Even if it times out, if you have used Ted's copy method you can re-log-in and select paste and it will work.

it is a little annoying. I have the same issue as I go and load all the pages i am intersted in and by the time i get to the last ones and reply the sesion has time out. i rarely rewrite the reply.

what I have been doing is before I hit the submit button I copy the post to the clipboard so if it does drop out at least I can paste it in once I have it back up again and then reinsert the pics.

i do the same as ted and load up all the pages. it would be nice to have the thread title back into the browser tab (rather than just having 'forum').

i had a big post time out on me also... pain in the backside. good tip though ted!

your session has expired....again!!!! :( just tried replying to the SEQ water survey post and got the dreaded message. don't know why I keep trying.

Using Internet explorer, no pics, not even a lot of text...only been a problem since the upgrade and now I mainly use the thankyou button in response to posts as I'm sick of getting my posts lost.

I am using internet explorer, and I have big dramas with this issue. I have been copying and pasting as a matter of course, and rarely lose the text, however if I am uploading a lot of photos, it becomes untenable, as neither myself, nor my internet connection, work particularly fast lol.

Will be great if there is a resolution to this, and it is good to hear that it is not just my cool computer skills that are messing me up lol.

Cheers,

Ryan.

Just typed Ray a PM reply message and it hung, then timed out and asked me to re sign back in.

Do you know how hard it is to remember your password when you check the remember me button :-(

my remember me button dosn't even save, i'm a persistent bugger though i still tick it every time!

This issue is really giving me the shits. Changed over to google chrome,had to redo all my passwords etc and its still doing it .Just did post re shrimp traps luckily i had saved it but still took nearly 20 minutes to redo the photos. It is hardly worth while trying to post more than a few words.Doesnt matter whether i use my laptop or other computer.

Ray

• 3 weeks later...
  • AFO unpinned this topic

Archived