friday night fish

madmullet

alright kurt,

yeh ive been using more lures lately actually as ive not had time or knowledge on where to buy bait!

ive been workign as a photographer, travelling all over australia with work for the past two years and ive just moved back to brisbane permanently couple week ago.

So have had the delight of travelling all over northern western australia, across the nullabor to adelaide, 3 months down in tassie, 2 months around country victoria, all up and down the eats coast.

so as you can imagine my fishing tackle collection is pretty large and indifferent, going from the delicate prowess of chasing wild brown trout in tasmania, to bashing big barra in FNQ, as well as alot of flathead fishing alll over the place.

as ive been moving from place to place and carrying all my gear with me, ( whilst trying to fit work in around fishing ;) )

ive been land based for the past couple years but am looking at getting a tinney now im back in brisbane

very keen to meet up for a shark fish on friday though..

did do abit of shark fishing over in western australia around the ningaloo reef which was awesome fun but that was just boys and there toys sort of stuff burleying up the bronzies fromt he beach and catching them int he breakers with a hand line!!!

alright so we're on the high quite far into the night then!

i suppose the good thing with that is theres plenty of opportunity to lay some good burley on friday arvo around the end of the low tide!! dont know wether you guys go to that amount of effort or not?

did you decide where your planning on heading, looking forward to abit of shark action! its been a while!

callum

Ok I'm back.... and def keen for this expedition. I got a rig that I think could take some action, but am completely clueless when it comes to sharking so, could be wrong. Little Fella sent me the link, so if it's cool with all I'd lve to tag along?

Archived