Smallest Shark Ever!

Dav0

Thought some people might enjoy this, i caught this little fella a few weeks ago. He took a 4 1/2" whole squid and somehow managed to fit a 6/0 recurve circle all the way down his throat if you look closely you can still see the hook which is nearly bigger then his whole head inside his gob.

post-9236-144598610945_thumb.jpg

post-9236-144598610954_thumb.jpg

Anyway else seen sharks this small? i heard it was very uncommon to see baby sharks?

Davo

Lol glad you guys find it as cool as i did, the amazing thing i found was how perfect it was, unlike the handbag sharks mentioned in the post it was in perfect condition no lose skin, everything was in proportion just a whole heap smaller then we are used too. Was unreal to see up close and hold. I agree it would look awesome cruising around in a fish tank smashing goldfish :evil: lol TBH when it first hit the surface i thought it was a whiting, then i had a second look :P

thats awsm havnt seen shark that small before saw some small reef sharks up north and thought they were small haha

joel

p.s would love to see a hammer head shark that small!! :woohoo:

Caught in 2006 Brisbane River Classic

post-64-14459861109_thumb.jpg

thats awsm havnt seen shark that small before saw some small reef sharks up north and thought they were small haha

joel

p.s would love to see a hammer head shark that small!! :woohoo:

here you go!

[attachment=33434]03122009.jpg[/attachment]

How did it taste, Adam ?

hahaha chicken! :blink:

• 1 month later...

Archived