Storing a boat?

Buzzology

Hey all,

Not sure if this is in the right section or not, so feel free to delete it if I've thrown it in the wrong one.

I'm basically just wondering if there were any services for storing boats near the water? Did a bit of reading on the pontoons and that but it seems there's a 3 - 5 year wait on those atm. Are there any alternatives? Pretty much just chasing something that's within say 1km of the water, if at all possible.

Cheers,

Buzz

Hey Jono,

Boat will be fairly small ~ 3 - 4m. Not too worried about 24hr access, quite happy to pick it up/drop it off during normal business hours. Hoping for somewhere within the greater Brisbane area, Shorncliffe being ideal - but then again I'm not all that fussed, happy to travel if it's going to be necessary.

Cheers,

Buzz

Ok, got ya. I had a mate that used to store his mustang in one of those self storage shed setups. A bit like a Ustore or whatever you call them. Used to grab it on a Friday arvo and drop it back off on a Sunday. Can't remember the price or anything off the top of my head but it could be worth looking into?

I've just been googling a few of those shed storage options suggested by Jono and came across a few references to people renting out fenced off areas on their properties near boat ramps. Anyone come across these before or know of any which might be worth looking into?

Archived