Hunting Trip - Viewer discretion is advised

madmullet

Great pics and looks like a great time.

I would have loved to bring my hunting gear when I moved here, but I figured the hassle to get my guns over from the US would be just too much.

apply for everything over hear. you no you can pick up cheap tikka gear eg 308 $ 1300 not run in.

28 day permit to aquire

Thanks for the photos chief B)I for one would love to tee up a trip piggin with ya (and dad is drooling over the pics and wants in too) :woohoo: I've got the gear, the fourby, rifles, licenced etc. I haven't come across a coloured pig for a long time, plenty of blackies though. I notice a tripod on the 270, how far are you taking them from?

dat some nice bacon!!! my only pigging experience is when i went to my mrs parents cane farm up in NQ and they had real dramas with pigs tramping all the cane... so a fire was lit and i got to drive the cruiser along the fire line as it progressed with the shooters on the tray.....got to the end of the line and 3 BIG pigs ran out and were all accounted for!!!

it would be a hoot to do a designated hunting trip thats for sure!!! :woohoo:

i dont have the guns but i have all the self sufficient, in the middle of no where camping gear, which is incorporated into my cruiser!

definately something im keen on getting into more!

again well done on the pests!

Mate nicely done, thats a good haul, check out the ginger ninja, he's a pretty big boy, bet you were stocked with him.. wouldnt mind testing a few of my bigger 308 handloads out there.. but sadly its been the range for the last few months with baby number two! But some deer are on the cards behind blackbutt the next couple of weeks if it hasnt gone quiet

if you have a dog i know a spot down the redlands that you can pig but you have to keep it quite and generally no guns we used to just dog and knife it big pigs there though stuff all under 100kg they dont have to work hard for a feed and get real fat

if you have a dog i know a spot down the redlands that you can pig but you have to keep it quite and generally no guns we used to just dog and knife it big pigs there though stuff all under 100kg they dont have to work hard for a feed and get real fat

sweet

p.m sent

Kurt has 2 dogs. But all they can do is peel 100lb line off a reel - that's the only training they've had :lol::lol:

Yeah they used to hang around the pits of a couple of the poultry farms. Wouldn't eat any of them considering what they feed on.

They would probably have been cleaned out now as the farmers are not allowed to bury the dead birds. I havent seen any in Giles Road for a few years now.

Cheers

Ray

Archived