AFO Member spotted!

taib

Driving down to the coast along the western motorway right through to the M1 today at 11.30am, came across a blue holden commy wagon with a AFO sticker on the back.. couldnt see who was driving it, as dark tint..

Any ideas?

post-4323-14459864498_thumb.jpg

post-4323-144598644985_thumb.jpg

post-4323-144598644988_thumb.jpg

Hahaha nice stalking work mate!

HAte to hijack, but with the gps placement, heard some recent thing that placing in the middle of the vehicle was illegal??

It is where I have mine and makes more sense to me than drivers side, but it wouldnt be the first law that didnt make sense?

Booty ?? :whistle:

Hahaha nice stalking work mate!

HAte to hijack, but with the gps placement, heard some recent thing that placing in the middle of the vehicle was illegal??

It is where I have mine and makes more sense to me than drivers side, but it wouldnt be the first law that didnt make sense?

Booty ?? :whistle:

first i've heard of it.. man whats this world coming to? there is a law for everything and anything.. whats the take on it Booty?

I remember a cop a few years ago saying it cant be in the 'Head Strike Zone' which is anywhere you can smack your head. Problem is, if you cant smack your head on it you probably cant see it. I rekon the bottom right hand corner is less destracting (especially at night) and doesnt block as much view

I remember a cop a few years ago saying it cant be in the 'Head Strike Zone' which is anywhere you can smack your head. Problem is, if you cant smack your head on it you probably cant see it. I rekon the bottom right hand corner is less destracting (especially at night) and doesnt block as much view

Like a steering wheel, windscreen etc :unsure:

That would be me old mate, Chubbstar in that car. :)

Busted, was wondering what the dickhead in the silver Audi was carrying on about (waving their arms etc). When I noticed the little AFO sticker on the back window. Lol had that sticker on my car for about 4 years and first time I have been spotted.

Well spotted dude, not a road rage dickhead after all lol (finger)

Archived