Hey there

Brisbanite

Hi guys, I've been a member since January and have done a fair bit of lurking and listening since then, thought it was time I introduced myself.

My name is Jason, I'm a diesel mechanic and electrician by trade but work in Engineering Management now. I spent 15 years in the RAN so a big shout out to all the ex-military guys here as well.

I've been in Brisbane just over 10 years and recently picked up a secondhand 4.5m AMM Custom Runabout with 60HP Yammy 4 stroke, it's been great fun so far, looking forward to hitting up the bay and Moreton when summer gets here. I live on the north side so I generally play around from Mud Island and north of it in the bay.

If you see me around say G'day! I'm still looking and learning about spots around the Bay and Pine so any help is appreciated.

IMG_1501Medium.jpg

Hey mate welcome aboard although better late then never :P:P nice rig and just 1 thing I would say it to get out on the bay during winter while the wind is more predictable and then you can work out where you can get to if the weather dose go south in a hurry and also let you find new fishing grounds.good luck

Archived