MYLINEDANCER

scuba-steve

hey guys just flicking tho youtube watching fishing vids and came across this thought i would share it with you's.....i know it looks like cheating but as i have kids and want them to enjoy lure fishing (5r & 2yr) thought it would be good for them too. anyone heard of these or used them? watch vid thoughts

cheers steve ps just skip to about 2mins to see spilt screen

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kXZ8YueGQiQ

My friend made me one from a curtain hook, I used it at the end of the last bass season. Did it work yes it did but it came with problems. It has to be positioned well or your casting distance is cut down, at times when you dont want to use it, it would hook onto the clip on its own. One good thing we found out was, when you put a tail spinner on the back of a blade the blade stops vibrating but when you use the linedancer you get your vibration back, this setup was terrific.

hook taped on for trial

[attachment=38804]about730.jpg[/attachment]

It has to be positioned well or your casting distance is cut down, at times when you dont want to use it, it would hook onto the clip on its own.

Hey mate would this be alleviated if you turned the hook around?meaning when the ling feeds out it hits the back of the hook?

Archived