Annoying dohiccky?

rayke1938

or the last couple of weeks I have had a funny doohickey appear in the bottom rhs of my screen.

There is a little square with a yellow dot in the lhs of it and BI polars name next to it. Then there is another square that is blank except for a magnifying glass then a blue afo thingy and then a little green man with 4 beside it..

Does this serve any useful purpose and how do i get rid of it. Sometimes i gets bigger and then it shrinks if i click somewhere on it.

I am Confused

Cheers

Ray

How do i get rid of it. I have a telephone if i want to talk to someone.

Cheers

Ray

hahaha generation gap exhibit 'A' :lol:

It is easy enough to minimise, but its a pain when im looking at AFO on my iphone, pretty hard to get that tiny minimise button with my fat fingers, so I either have to put up with it covering half of someones post, or hit the wrong link 5 times until I eventually minimise it

There is a number 1 next to the little green man currently does this meen someone is chatting to themself ?

It means you have 1 accepted friend online. This is not a "chat room" but a "chat bar" where you can talk 1 on 1 with fellow members you have befriended.

Only people that you have accepted as a friend appear on that lost so randoms dont start sending you messages.

I really see the addition of this in the bottom right as little inconveniance.

Data shows thats a huge number of people use this for fluent and dynamic conversations not really suitable for PM's.

Angus

Cheers

Ray

It is easy enough to minimise, but its a pain when im looking at AFO on my iphone, pretty hard to get that tiny minimise button with my fat fingers, so I either have to put up with it covering half of someones post, or hit the wrong link 5 times until I eventually minimise it

There is an optimised iphone versin coming soon... (which will eliminate this issue on iphone)

Cheers

Ray

There is an optimised iphone versin coming soon... (which will eliminate this issue on iphone)

:woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Cheers

Ray

That's good to hear because it really is annoying on the iphone, it doesn't bother me in the slighest on the computer but the only time I use that is to upload photo's, thanks webbie :)

• 1 month later...
That's good to hear because it really is annoying on the iphone, it doesn't bother me in the slighest on the computer but the only time I use that is to upload photo's, thanks webbie :)

The chat bar will no longer display on iphones (only on desktop/non-mobile versions of the site)

Archived