Last School Holiday Session for the kids.

crazywalrus

A special thanks needs to go to Bi-Polar for Welding up my boat yesterday, it is great I did not have any water in it until we got swamped on the way home by a knob's wake.

I head out early this morning with the boys and my Bro. We hit up peel at the sun up and Glen had a couple of big hits and runs early as the sun came up. We where fishing some reef and it was becoming a constant battle to keep up with Tackle for the boys so the call was made to head to our Spot X. Got there and it was slow. The bait ball had moved and we found it hard to get a bite. We eventually found the school a flurry of small just under legal Squire presided. Glen landed a nice little 38cm Squire. Strange as I have never caught squire over 25cm here let alone legal one.

Jacob ever impatient was going through my SPs bag and put on a little powerbait. He cast it right beside a Pylon and was hit on the drop. A great little tussle and he landed a just legal Squire. Well done I say and his first legal squire on plastic.

post-7418-144598685773_thumb.jpg

We could see large fish hanging around the bait but it was difficult to get any attention. We persisted and I caught a nice 57cm Golden. I am very lucky this one played nice. I managed one other run but was bricked very quickly this time.

Thanks for reading - Bring on Gove

post-7418-144598685782_thumb.jpg

post-7418-144598685788_thumb.jpg

post-7418-144598685797_thumb.jpg

nice trev !!! :woohoo: great day out with the boys.

is that a sore finger i see ted :ohmy: ........ fish noodling :whistle:

No not fishing related. I was helping Bi-Polar last week with the insulation on his new shed and decided that I would drive the phillips head drive into my finger down to the bone instead of screw the screw in. It was a silly stupid mistake.

post-7418-144598685933_thumb.jpg

Yeah I was proud that he made a decision on the plastic and it came off for him.

I watched the Ifish last night as well and subsequently did not get much sleep. :woohoo:

Archived