miks first bully.........

madmullet

Cheers mate just interested to see how you do it compared to others,Im sure there are plenty who will learn lots from it from the lil 3lb pound stuff right up to the 300lb gear.

Cheers

i am actually half way through making my magazine about sharking queensland. their is photos of spots, step by stp rig make rite from your smaller rigs rite up to spliced wire rigs for 4-5m sharks. currently it is 22 back to back pages long, but needs alot more work, if i buckle down i could get it finished by x-mas, we did do a shot vid as well and i have plenty of addresses from afo members that want a copy, but i have been caught up in other stuff and have been a little slack to burn more and post them. we are also videoing all hunting trips and fishing trips to make our next proper vid.... so i dont know whether you want to hold off for the mag ( free ) or if you want me to put basics up...

cheers kurt

Cheers mate just interested to see how you do it compared to others,Im sure there are plenty who will learn lots from it from the lil 3lb pound stuff right up to the 300lb gear.

Cheers

i am actually half way through making my magazine about sharking queensland. their is photos of spots, step by stp rig make rite from your smaller rigs rite up to spliced wire rigs for 4-5m sharks. currently it is 22 back to back pages long, but needs alot more work, if i buckle down i could get it finished by x-mas, we did do a shot vid as well and i have plenty of addresses from afo members that want a copy, but i have been caught up in other stuff and have been a little slack to burn more and post them. we are also videoing all hunting trips and fishing trips to make our next proper vid.... so i dont know whether you want to hold off for the mag ( free ) or if you want me to put basics up...

cheers kurt

Hey Kurt,

I will definitely wanna grab a mag off ya,

Yesterday I cleaned out one of my tackle box containers so I can fill it up with tackle for logan sharking. Today I went to BCF and filled it up with the gear you showed me on Tuesday. I have just finished making up a 40lb trace for my Daiwa exceller 6lb combo.

Now all i have to do is shoot a roo... get an eel... and catch a shark... haha

Cheers

Mick

Cheers

cheers kurt

Hey Kurt,

I will definitely wanna grab a mag off ya,

Yesterday I cleaned out one of my tackle box containers so I can fill it up with tackle for logan sharking. Today I went to BCF and filled it up with the gear you showed me on Tuesday. I have just finished making up a 40lb trace for my Daiwa exceller 6lb combo.

Now all i have to do is shoot a roo... get an eel... and catch a shark... haha

Cheers

Mick

mate i dont shoot roos, youi can but roo meat at woollies for dogs.....

• 2 weeks later...

Archived