The newest family member

dassa

A couple of the best working dogs combined should keep you on your toes Dassa. Look out ankles ! lol

Good looking pup mate. Got a bit of size to it too; how old ?

born 27/11/11 6 weeks yesterday mate and your right about ankles to baby teeth are bloody sharp

He's a handsome looking dude mate.

Best chick magnet ever is a little pup and good natured to.........so far lol

We just got a mini foxie pup born 28/10/11. My missus wont let me take the dog out in public by myself as women just cant help themselves, they just flock from everywhere! :woohoo:

And those dam teeth :evil: I had to ask the vet if there was something wrong with him, When he is awake he goes a hundred miles an hour and bites everything. Then just comes to a sudden holt and falls to sleep. There is no in between! :huh: :silly: The vet just laughed and said they all do that at this age he is completely normal!

He's a handsome looking dude mate.

Best chick magnet ever is a little pup and good natured to.........so far lol

We just got a mini foxie pup born 28/10/11. My missus wont let me take the dog out in public by myself as women just cant help themselves, they just flock from everywhere! :woohoo:

And those dam teeth :evil: I had to ask the vet if there was something wrong with him, When he is awake he goes a hundred miles an hour and bites everything. Then just comes to a sudden holt and falls to sleep. There is no in between! :huh: :silly: The vet just laughed and said they all do that at this age he is completely normal!

Teeth and biting are fine.It's the other end that does the damage. :pinch:

Archived