drum kit for sale - tama superstar

thousandyards

i know it's not fishing related but i'm trying to get rid of this kit without resorting to ebay.

i've got a vintage Tama Superstar kit up for sale. it's an original 100% birch shells, not this recent reissue kit. finish is natural lacquer and sizes are 13x9, 14x10, 18x16 and 24x14. I'd love to keep it - big fat Tama rock sound - but the $$$ are required for my US trip. anyone with an appreciation for 80's rock would love it :cheer:

Anyway.....pics are below......asking price is $900 - very reasonable given it's a pretty rare kit in good nick, and it's got new skins. PM me if you're interested or know anyone who might be. feel free to pass it on

kit.jpg

3.jpg

IMG_0695a.jpg

IMG_0682a.jpg

IMG_0679a.jpg

IMG_0669a.jpg

IMG_0665a.jpg

Nice kit, 1000yards. What's the scoop with no snare ?

Must break your heart to let it go. :unsure:

I flogged my favourite Zildjian a few years back as I had rarely played for 20 years. Took some will power to put the listing up.

a good one in that finish is rare as hen's teeth! when i bought it the snare was a chromed bronze Imperialstar. beastly thing - weighed almost as much as the floor tom. needs repair......one of those 'when i get around to it' things :)

i'm pretty bummed. fortunately i've got a nice little 60's premier jazz kit that i'm doing up to keep me happy :cheer: refinishing it because the wrap on one of the toms was buggered.....great little kit tho!!

there's always that regretful feeling when you sell a favourite bit of gear......like dropping a metre+ jewy beside the boat....

Archived