need your help

madmullet

Now I am in the prosess of looking for a new/second hand boat at 6m min but 6.5mwill be great. It doesn’t matter what brand but hains, whitley or cruise craft is pref.

So this is what I need help with....

I currently own a 18ft hains half cab with a 1998 200hp suzie on the back. The floor and stringers have just been replaced and the motor will be having a major service very soon. The trailer is a mt200 dual axle trailer which is only 2 yrs old and has been heavily modified to go on long trips. I have put 52 rollers on it not inc keel rollers. The std for this trailer is 32 rollers.

This is the only pic I currently have of the boat before all the work got done on it.

Now what I am wondering is how much should I put it on the market for.

post-8878-14459874065_thumb.jpg

the stickers wil be coming off and it will be geting a big polish. it allso will have new rubbers around the boat and will come with humming bird gps and sounder

cheers kurt

I reckon Haines gave a good price point at $15k if you are looking to move it quickly. If you have time, I'd probably list it at about $18.75 and be willing to be worked down and/or throw in some extras.

Granted, I haven't bought a boat here in Aus, but for that year and motor, I'd probably consider 9-10k back in the US so I think the $15 to $18.75 is more of a market rate for Aus. Again, depends on how motivated you are to sell it.

Best of luck,

Gary

why you getting ride of it?

ill go probz around the 15k mark

i want a bigger boat for comfort and i have to think of kids coming. when they are old enough to go out i want that extra room and also if i dont do it before kids come, it will be a while before i get the chanse to afford one cause kids are exy.

as much as i love that boat, and have caught some awesome fish out of it, its time for a change, you will be the same in the future runty.

Archived