Schoolies 2012... Any ideas?

TheLazyboy

my lad and his mates did 2011 schoolies for just over a week up at Kings Beach Caloundra.

Had a great time,met up with a few other small groups of other schoolies from in the same unit complex,did their own thing,no thousands of other schoolies,no d/heads.

The top of Pumistone Passage and the beach were 5 minutes walk from their unit.

my lad and his mates did 2011 schoolies for just over a week up at Kings Beach Caloundra.

Had a great time,met up with a few other small groups of other schoolies from in the same unit complex,did their own thing,no thousands of other schoolies,no d/heads.

The top of Pumistone Passage and the beach were 5 minutes walk from their unit.

Nice that sounds pretty good, and its not that far of a drive.

my boy did shcoolies last year doesnt matter were you go just remember to go with people you no and trust. my son ended up getting locked out buy his room mates even wen his mises was sick as a dog becouse they didnt trust him with a key then blamed him for trashing the house but he only stood on one plant in the garden he doesnt even drink wat a bunch of DICKS!!! i now i seen the evidence when i picked him up 2 days early before he snapped he was pissed big time. so only go with friends you can rely on and trust

man... I'm gonna buck the trend and say go to Surfers for Schoolies. It's never been safer I reckon. But yes, make sure you have mates that you can trust and you can stand being with for a week. Also, make sure they're the type to noy lose their marbles when they're drinking.

Everyone has the worst opinions on Schoolies at Surfers but man.. I had a cracker. No fights, no dramas, just me and my best mates and extended circles gathering together to party for a week. Maybe I was just lucky.

Go camping on a island , straddy or morton, trust me you will have a great time, you will only need to worry about your friends, the girls and fishing, you wont need to worry about 10000 other wankers in the same location.

Cant go wrong, you have your camp grounds, beach, fishing, and can even have a few beers.

i went to my schoolies back in 2000. it was the biggest waist of time. it was so over rated. i dont know whether it was because i dont drink, but BOARING. people wanting to fight you cause you just look at them

if i knew it was going to be like that i would have rather put that money towards a boat or car. just think acomadation for 1 week, food, booz ect big $$$. or get acouple of your friends and do a fishing holiday.

the best advice to you if you go, is hang out with only people you trust, if you have to think about it, then dont do it eg( excesive drinking and drugs ) and mate remember protection, their are alot of crazy loose girls out their.

i think youll be rite. the times i have been fishing with you, you seem to have your head srewed on

cheers kurt

p.s peer pressure is your worst enamy

Mate I went for one night at schoolies then the next week went camping at mudjimba other side of the maroochy river and had a ball and fished for a week solid and caught jacks dart whiting bream Moses perch if you are planning on going mate flick me a pm and can help you out with spots mate great Keppel will be really good mate just can't buy any gear on the island if I remember correctly

we are thinking of heading to great kippel island of rocky just wondering are you allowed to fish there?

Dig up some local maps mate and check the green/yellow zones etc... I was at north keppel last october and its a friggen mine field of what you can do and where now days. PS. unless you have a boat you are probably wasting your time up there, its pretty shallow and sandy a fair way out most places. You can spin off the rocks, will definitely catch fish, but you would probably catch better fish in the river behind surfers.

Schoolies ?

Whats that. Finished school on Friday and started work on Monday.

Cheers

Ray

Don't miss the best parts Ray:

Finished school on Friday, fought a T rex on Saturday, invented the wheel Sunday, started work on Monday.

Tell the youngsters these days and they won't believe ya. :whistle: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Schoolies ?

Cheers

Ray

Finished school on Friday, found under a staircase Saturday, dominated Quidditch on Sunday, started work on Monday.

Tell the youngsters these days and they won't believe ya. :whistle: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

^^^ fixed :D :silly:

Schoolies ?

Cheers

Ray

Finished school on Friday, found under a staircase Saturday, dominated Quidditch on Sunday, started work on Monday.

^^^ fixed :D :silly:

Henry's final days were more like:

Finished school on Friday, kill panda make into silly Panda hat Saturday, kill Onesybeast make into Onesy Sunday, start work at hair salon Monday

Archived