My New Rig!

jon

bought this from this site a couple of weeks back and am pretty happy with it. as much as i am a bait fisho at heart i am persisting in trying to get into luring in the esturies a bit mre and figured this lil badboy might help a bit more than my very old 14ft front steered lump of a boat (which may or may not have been the tender for noahs ark :pinch: ). and its a massive bonus going from an old 2 stroke 40 hp jonny to a brand spanka 20 hp 4 stroke in the fuel consumtion side of things. if you see me out and about , usually around the port come say G'day

cheers Sef

post-1256-14459878882_thumb.jpg

post-1256-144598788833_thumb.jpg

post-1256-144598788836_thumb.jpg

post-1256-144598788839_thumb.jpg

cheers lads, first fish was an under sized bream but im sure it wont take long to ad some more mojo to it. but in the non fishing side of things its already pulled five reasonable bucks, And it now has some nice scratches from me pots, but im a fan of not being a poonce and using your boat to its fullest.

ps, this was my first sounder/gps (that ive owned, although using others before) and it certainly helped traversing caloundra to bribie bridge and back to caloundra again after a few tinnies on a low tide. not many fish but a fun night!

bought this from this site a couple of weeks back and am pretty happy with it. as much as i am a bait fisho at heart i am persisting in trying to get into luring in the esturies a bit mre and figured this lil badboy might help a bit more than my very old 14ft front steered lump of a boat (which may or may not have been the tender for noahs ark :pinch: ). and its a massive bonus going from an old 2 stroke 40 hp jonny to a brand spanka 20 hp 4 stroke in the fuel consumtion side of things. if you see me out and about , usually around the port come say G'day

cheers Sef

[attachment=49657]boat1.jpg[/attachment]

[attachment=49658]boat2.jpg[/attachment]

[attachment=49659]boat3.jpg[/attachment]

[attachment=49660]boat4.jpg[/attachment]

Jeezzz your lucky, thats like my dream rig

sari wrote: Jeezzz your lucky, thats like my dream rig

oh well less gay videos and questions and more hard work and you can get one yourself buddy ;)

More hard work? And less gay videos, I put up one that you thought was gay

oh well less gay videos and questions and more hard work and you can get one yourself buddy ;)

Plenty of money to be made in the adult film industry ;)

Plenty of money to be made in the adult film industry ;)

Haha nar mate I work with SEQ catchments and wet land care and dam stocking

Archived