FS:2 Reels, a rod, Braid and Plastics/Acessories

RUSSIAN

Hi guys,

My items I have for sale weren’t selling on gumtree, so I thought I’d post them here on AFO all in the one thread and for a cheaper price as well, as I thought that they might sell :)

So all together there are 5 lots.

Lot 1:

Berkley Soron STX rod which is 3-5kg. Reason for selling is that I do not have any use for it. This rod is in great condition and only used a handful of times within my year of owning it. Only problem is that the tip was snapped, so I filed the rod to the next guide in line. The original rod was 1.98m (6 ft. 6) but the rod now is 1.75m, so it has only lost 20cm or so. This is a great rod, super strong and is a perfect rod for all round fishing. New for this rod I paid $99 at BCF therefore I am going for a quick sale price of $10, which is an incredible price.

Lot 2:

Pelagic Xpro baitcaster reel in the 800 size range. Reason for selling is that I do not have any use for it. I bought it thinking I would use it, but I never have. I bought this reel from eBay about 2 months ago for a price of $59.95; I have never used this reel. This reel comes with original box and papers. Will put up for sale price of $35, which is again a great price as you will not get this reel cheaper anywhere else.

Lot 3:

My Pflueger Trion gx-7 in the 4735 size range. This reel is completely new and reason for selling is that the reel is too big. I bought this reel from eBay, but when it came, it was 2 sizes too big so trying to sell it to get money to buy the smaller version reel. I bought this reel a few months ago but haven’t got round to putting up for sale. I think I bought this reel for something like $80-$90, therefore I will go for a quick sale price of $60! You will not get this reel cheaper anywhere else!

Lot 4:

Berkley and Damiki pack. In this pack you get…

1. Berkley PowerBait blade dancer (2 packets of this).

2. Packet of Damiki bait 2†Grub (20 pieces) (you get 2 packets of this).

3. Berkley PowerBait Power Pinkies (3 containers: off white, yellow and red).

4. You also get a container of Berkley PowerBait Trout Bait, lime twist colour.

Reason for selling is that I have no use for these items. All of these items are new and unopened. All together this would cost between $30-$40, therefore I will go for a quick sale price of $15! This is a great price and you will not get this cheaper anywhere!

Lot 5:

PowerPro braid, 300yds 4lb. This is completely new, bought from eBay for about $45 therefore I will go for a quick sold pending payment, which is a super price! I haven’t even opened up the box to see the braid inside. The braid comes in original box. Reason for selling is that I have no reel to spool it on, and would rather give it to someone cheap than keep it myself.

All items have been now listed. PM me for more details. Items located in Forestdale 4118. Come pick them up! Want these gone ASAP! Will also post pictures asap.

Thanks for looking guys, Cheers Anthony :)

Archived