heading out to tinny creek tonight 4/8

richard7785

heading out to tinny creek for a fish around about 9pm. just fishing from land fish the incoming tide. up behind lota station if anyones keen. i want to catch the massive flatty i lost there yesterday morning! lol. if anyone is keen to join and chill around for some chats ill be in a green pajero. come say gday!

i was down there until about 5pm sat. caught and released about 20 undersized flatties on sp's and hardz, good sign that they are begining to school up for spawning so should start to see the bigger models shortly. pb from tinnie crk this year is a 77cm flattie at the mouth have lost a couple bigger in past two months also. will be hitting it again sat and sun in yak. here"s hoping ezy

will be buying a new yak in the coming weeks as i have damaged the hull of mine to beyond repair when it fell off my roof racks a week ago. so found one on gum tree that looks ok for now so im gonna go check it out in the next week when im free. so would love to head out with you when i get it

if i had a dollar for every flattie i've lost at the yak i'd have a s**tload of dollars. they will do that try not to lift head out of water they will shake when this happens i try to get the net down under the water and guide him/her in to it. will be having this sat sun mon day off so will most likley head down there, will prob hit seaway on sat night but will be down tinnie crk sun and/or mon. ezy

Archived