Add a Topic Icon to your post

AFO

To keep the forum organised we now request that you select the appropriate Topic Icon when writing your forum post. And also go back and update the post when circumstances change (eg question is solved or item is sold).

Also we ask you edit the title of your thread by adding a [RESOLVED] to the beginning of the topic title once the question in which your post was about has been solved, or [sOLD] if an item you are selling is sold.

***IF YOU CURRENTLY HAVE ITEMS FOR SALE OR HAD PREVIOUSLY PLEASE GO BACK AND EDIT THE POST TITLE AND THE APPROPRIATE ICON. YOU CAN ALSO DO THIS FOR YOUR QUESTIONS YOU HAVE HAD SOLVED ****

post-62-14459842473_thumb.gif

At what point is the question solved. I know when i write a post i like as much feedback as possible....if the first person comes on and says blah blah you win at fishing OD is that solved? or is another person opinion after them the solving of the issue ie not only do u win at fishing OD but u also win at life.

is it wrong to post on a solved issue?

I love the sold idea that makes things so much easier when looking through old for sale posts. im just having trouble figuring out how it will make things more efficient re solved.

Not that i wont try my best to keep all my topics updated, just throwing it out there is all.

Well we're only asking if its a clear question and their is a clear answer, just put [sOLVED] in the front of the first posts title. We ask people to use their common sense on which posts are 'solved'. Its not critical, just something that people can do to help keep the forum neat and tidy. For general chats it wouldnt be needed.

No it wouldnt be wrong to post on a solved issue, as the answer is still in the post.

yes hopefully add [sOLD] to the front of the first post will help people know whats still on offer.

• AFO unpinned this topic

Archived