anyone keen to wet a shark line

staunch_1

hey guys

want to give my shark gear a test before summer really kicks in and see how the yak goes.i've heard there's afew decent sharks out and about.i shark fish landbased mostly around the bribie and brissy area.

if anyones keen for a weekend fish or just an over nighter we'll set something up.

got your pm mate

yer will give ya a bell forsure before i head out next.like i said its more of a tester but there are sharks about so ya never know.

i like to take it easy after deploying baits haha will prob have alittle fish for lighter stuff but once the sun starts going down i like to have a few drinks and talk alittle sh#t haha so if that dont bother ya your more then welcome

• 2 weeks later...

Hey mate,

Like Ricard7785 Id be well keen to meet up with you for a fish, I live Nrth side so bribie/Brissy suits me perfect. Just one thing........ I'm a total novice when it comes to sharking, if my experience matched my enthusiasum i'd be a pro though. So if your willing to put up with endless questions and listening to "the one that got away" stories I think we'd get on alright!!

Flip me a P.M if your keen. :woohoo:

Archived