Jewell Reef - Gary C Caught a Fish.

ellicat

On our recent charter Gary was all but done for after a period of very very slow fishing. A snooze was calling.

Gary said "I think I might put it away and head for a snoo"....BANG !! Down went the rod right on queue :lol:

/>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WO8UOOJXljQ&feature=g-upl

Well done Gary. Thanks for being there. Enjoyed your company.

Lol. It is a good thing Brian was there to take the piss out of me when I was ready to spit the dummy :whistle:

It was a fun trip overall, but man I wish I had brought my gear! Big thanks to Elops for letting me use one of his light combos and to Angus for letting me lose his lures to trees :S

Watching the barracuda hit my lure in crystal clear water and turtle assault were highlights.

Lol. It is a good thing Brian was there to take the piss out of me when I was ready to spit the dummy :whistle:

It was a fun trip overall, but man I wish I had brought my gear! Big thanks to Elops for letting me use one of his light combos and to Angus for letting me lose his lures to trees :S

Watching the barracuda hit my lure in crystal clear water and turtle assault were highlights.

Stay tuned. There are more vids to come as I work my way through all the footage. You will be able to re-live the cuda moments somewhat. No footage of your sunnies though :pinch: Agree 100% about taking own gear.

Archived