What did you get for Christmas?

sari96

No fishing gear this year, tend to spend enough of my own money on that :whistle: . Did get a phone breathalizer, so a new christmas tradition has begun!

Also scored a couple of Paul Kelly/Neil Finn tickets.... Not quite the Boss, but they were bloody hard to get a hold of!

You can't call yourself an angler until you have a set of these........

[attachment=58952]IMG_0684.jpg[/attachment]

Christine got a set in pink just in case you were wondering ladies.

I also got a voucher for a full days charter with Sean Conlan from Moreton Bay Fishing Charters. I saw him on Fishing The Dream and he seemed a pretty decent knowledgeable bloke.

Andrew

Those ezy offs seem awesome! Yer the bloke who runs the Moreton Bay Fishing Charters actually lives in my street, seems like a nice bloke!

My wifes been telling me for the last couple of weeks she getting me something that I really needed.

So I'm imaging a new baitcaster rod or a 4th crab pot to replace the one that was stolen or maybe the latest must have jack lures?

In the end she did get me what I needed.... a 3 pack of jocks. :lol:

Merry Christmas everyone.

I'm a man of simple tastes ;)

I have my kids and grand kids with me for a couple of days that's enough for me :whistle:

Oh and a couple of bottles of 18yo Chivers to top off a great day :woohoo:

No fishing gear this year, they reckon I don't need any as I work too much and I sold the boat :pinch: But I did tell them I was going to buy myself a bigger boat someday.

Got my xmas present early, Mac Book Retina Pro 15inch so xmas day was a little quiet. Did get a 1TB external hard drive though so will be able to finally move every thing over from the PC. Now to start getting some new photo and video editing programs, dream job would be a photographer, even better fishing photographer.

Andrew

Best Christmas ever. I got a divorce, money from house sale and division of assets, new car, new yak, new lots of other stuff that I always wanted but never bought. :evil:

Only downside was that I purchased a Hema Navigator HN6 for a good friend on Sunday only to get an email from the same people on Monday saying that they are having a 26.5% off sale starting Boxing Day. Would have saved me almost $200 :angry:

i got a go pro 3 silver with a few mounts and head strap a few pakula skirts and a canvas picture of the marlin i got a couple of weeks back with rob and just relaxed and sunk plenty of grog

cheers nick

That canvas picture would have topped the lot, you never forget it and its right there for bragging rights now, well done to those involved with puttin it on canvas for you.

Callum

I must have been very good this year because i didn't just manage to score a camping/fishing trip up to Hervey bay but also scored a GLoomis 843 GLX spin rod with a Sustain 5000g and a Daiwa Cielo CEL6101MHFB with a Shimano Chronach 200e6 baitcast reel!! :)

Having a 2.5 - 3m Marlin hit my poor brand new baitcaster setup has got me wondering if its got a good future or all down hill! I'll go good.

Link Below to Hervey Report

WeFishOz Hervey Bay report on AFO click here

Archived