For The BEST pies in Qld Go Here !!!

richard7785

Where are they based mate, I'm always keen for a good pie especially from places that claim to be the best. Looking at the fb link they look delicious :)

found it: http://bing.com/maps/default.aspx?v=2&pc=FACEBK&mid=8100&where1=1373+Logan+Road%2C+Mt%2C+Gravatt+Central+%28Intersection+of+Logan+%26+Selborne+Roads%29%2C+Mount+Gravatt%2C+Queensland%2C+Australia+4122&FORM=FBKPL0&name=Piefection&mkt=en-US

logan road opp photo continental mt gravatt. new years day matt has just told me his biggest range will be out for all hungover peoples haha. and yeah the pies are just amazing. i have a problem of not buying 40 bucks worth everytime im there lol

They look really good.. He is using really modern flavour combinations and doing something different with the presentation. Good on him! I can't wait to get in and try some.

Thanks Richard

The only good pie is a kiwi pie ;) but then I am a baker so I can be biased :whistle: but in all honestly Ive never found a good pie in Australia yet that compares to ones I have had or made in NZ the meats not as great of a quality here.

The kiwi lamb pies are most likely better than our Aussie ones because we don't go to the same extremes to tenderize the meat like the cuzzie bros! Hahaha

haha pete he used to be a pastry chef and a head chef of two very well know brisbane restaurants. i dare you to go try one and not return haha. believe me everyone ive sent there has bought dozens after their first one. and all is meat and veg suppliers are from the best around australia and he searches for the best produce always. attention to detail is very important to him. all pastrys including his puff are handmade every day in shop and all his fillings are made almsot every day

The only good pie is a kiwi pie ;) but then I am a baker so I can be biased :whistle: but in all honestly Ive never found a good pie in Australia yet that compares to ones I have had or made in NZ the meats not as great of a quality here.

The kiwi lamb pies are most likely better than our Aussie ones because we don't go to the same extremes to tenderize the meat like the cuzzie bros! Hahaha

Could be because the shops over here don't have Watties tomato sauce to go on the pie's :whistle:

NZ is an awesome place Kane, any car that's not powered by a rotary engine is a heap of junk, my kind of country :lol:

This is what i mean :P
/>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sblEB-X57FI
/>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qn3SKGRYonc

cheers tim :)

i am a flanno wearing bogan lol. hence why i like v8s. im an old school muscle fan. my mate used to have a twin supercharged club sport that did 8 second 1/4s. but to me its more a feel of the grumble the engine gives. ive been lucky enough to drive a lambo aswell and i still have to say id drive my dads mates 67 custom stingray any day. just the craftsmanship. all hand beaten panels not one is alike the other.

i am a flanno wearing bogan lol. hence why i like v8s. im an old school muscle fan. my mate used to have a twin supercharged club sport that did 8 second 1/4s. but to me its more a feel of the grumble the engine gives. ive been lucky enough to drive a lambo aswell and i still have to say id drive my dads mates 67 custom stingray any day. just the craftsmanship. all hand beaten panels not one is alike the other.

I'm not a V8 guy, but things like this little corolla are bloody awesome ;)

/>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=79aYlRMNWEg

haha id take a v8 pie any day over a rotary lol. sall good mate. always up for a chuckle

Come on Richard, only flanno wearing bogans love V8's. Come out to the drags one night and see how most the V8's go up against the rotaries :P

Pffttt why go straight when you go sideways lol.

Drags are boring lol. Espically at the track.

On freeway its something else ;)

Come down the mountains with us one night once i get new car.

Youl sell your car and get a drift pig lol

haha id take a v8 pie any day over a rotary lol. sall good mate. always up for a chuckle

Come on Richard, only flanno wearing bogans love V8's. Come out to the drags one night and see how most the V8's go up against the rotaries :P

Pffttt why go straight when you go sideways lol.

Drags are boring lol. Espically at the track.

On freeway its something else ;)

Come down the mountains with us one night once i get new car.

Youl sell your car and get a drift pig lol

How you going to tow your boat to the ramp with no licence Shane, keep out of the cars mate :lol:

Definately agree that drifting is good fun, been a few times in the car with a bloke i know Rob Whyte, dunno if you know him but he is probably one of the top 3 drifters in Qld.

I like the sound his 350 made before he supercharged it.

I kick around the drift scene and love pies. This thread is relevent to my interests.

Yeah i went with him around Archerfield a few times before it was supercharged and geez it sounded good. I know Dan Rassel quite well too as he used to be an apprentice at my dads workshop, he is quite a good young drifter as well.

Did you go to "Drift Matsuri" at QR a couple of months ago ???

Seems there is a few car enthusiasts on here, we should all meet up at a drift event one day/night ;)

My house mate drives the dark green ceffie and my good mate is BEN129 who had the widebody purple 32 and now the yellow S15.

I have an AE86 rusting away at my parents place, too

Probably know the ceffy if i saw it. I remember BEN129's purple 32, was an immaculate car and sounded really good.

Drag out the 86 and wack a 4AGZE in it ;)

Thanks for advertising your mates shop Richard. I was starving early this morning and with everything shut I nearly contemplated pulling into the Red Rooster for breakfast and saw the shop moments before I turned the corner.

Gotta say the caremelised onion pie was magnificent. The $6 for a pie hurt a little, but only until I had a taste :kiss:

Archived