New Machine * CrossXcountry 4.3

sweresy

Well as many guys on BFO know that I have finally taken delivery of the new weapon as of last week. Have tested many many boats for Fishing World over the years and would have to say so far that this is a stand out craft. Fitted it with a Yammy 60 4stoke which has a very good rep... Anyway here's to 5 more years of sweet, sweet debt!! LOL

Had its 'break in' last weekend in the bay and up Noosa and luckily pinned fish on 3/3 days so its mojo is off to a good start! Anyway I'll chuck a couple of pics up of her and say g'day if youre on the water,

cheers

Sweresy

post-4796-144598963797_thumb.jpg

post-4796-144598963807_thumb.jpg

post-4796-144598963817_thumb.jpg

post-4796-144598963826_thumb.jpg

post-4796-144598963833_thumb.jpg

post-4796-14459896384_thumb.jpg

post-4796-144598963848_thumb.jpg

post-4796-144598963853_thumb.jpg

Very nice rig, exactly what I will be getting when I finally decide to go down the boat path. I would probably just go a 50 to save a few dollars.

If you ever need a deckie would love to go for a spin in one, just to see how they ride and fish.

billp,

Cheers, I had it originally lined up for a 40 but got a cracking deal on the 60 so couldn't refuse.. the difference was something like $300; a no brainer really.

Mate the ride is smooth as silk (like a big surfboard) and its stability is nuts.

You don't find the rig bum heavy with the 60?

Mate, it's definitely ar5e heavy! I'm not light and with the motor it does sit sunken but once you pop on the plane (literally 1.5 seconds) the bow drops down without an issue. I also do a a lot of solo fishing so I balance the weight casting from the front deck. Also the 60 was the same weight as the 50 which was only 10kgs more than the 40... Easy decision.

Cheers

beautifull rig mate you will love it, and they go pretty good offshore for a little boat i have had mine 30km off Brunswick heads on a pretty crappy day and it lovet it B)

Thanks Tristan,

Best part about finally getting the boat is that I don't need to have yours as my screensaver anymore ;)

Yeah the ride and everything has been rock solid so far. Love the fact there's no wood to rot down the track or seams to split.

Awesome rig,well done mate.

Hope ya got a spare set of wheel bearings in the boat :P:P:P

Haha Lance,

Got a spare tyre this time too mate ;)

Awesome.

Now just make sure you have a wheel brace in the boat that fits the wheel nuts.

Too many guys get caught without a wheel brace when their boat is being towed by someone else's vehicle and their brace does not fit.

Archived